Monday, July 18, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenges - Loads of Fun Birthday Card


I'm having a little fun playing with the Loads of Fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
It's hard to see, but I added a circle of acetate for the washing machine "window" - my daughter asked me "Does it spin?" - that'll be a challenge for another day!

I colored my images with Zig Clean Color Markers and a paint brush.
I added some highlights with a Wink of Stella Brush.

Ink: Black Licorice (Fun Stamper's Journey)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Cardstock: Gina K Designs

Why not join in on the challenge?


Click HERE to be taken to Challenge #134.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Allie! This is such a fun LF set....going on my wish list after seeing your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The pattern papers are a great compliment to the washer! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.