Friday, July 8, 2016

Gina K Designs - Everything's Better With You

I recently purchased my Gel Press from Marcos Paper at the Rubber Stamp Expo and finally decided to make some time to play on my days off from work.


Supplies:

Cat and Sentiment Stamps: "Better With You" from Gina K Designs
Ink: Black Licorice (Fun Stamper's Journey)
Cardstock: Watercolor and Passionate Pink from Gina K Designs
Stitched Rectangular Die: My Favorite Things
Heart Die: Taylored Expressions
Felt: Taylored Expressions

Other: Gel Press and Stencil, Zig Clean Color Markers

I created this really fun background by scribbling gorgeous colors onto my Gel Press with a stencil in place, then laying the stencil onto my watercolor paper. Afterwards, I stamped the cats and the sweet sentiment "Everything's better with you".

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.