Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Taylored Expressions - Happy New Home

I was thrilled to visit the Taylored Expressions booth at the Artistic Rubber Stamp Expo in Shakopee, Minnesota last weekend.

I completed two really fun FREE make and takes with a lovely instructor named Jill who had LOADS of patience and encouragement for us all.

I purchased a small TON of stuff.

Here's my first card. There will definitely be more coming in the near future. This is a card I made for a friend who is moving.


Supplies

(I think I used half of my new stash on this one card alone!!!)

Stamps: Happy New Home (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Black Licorice (Fun Stampers Journey)
Cardstock: Mango, Turquoise Sea, Dusty Rose, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green, White (Gina K)
Felt: Cherry Blossom, Robin's Egg, Papaya
Dies: Oval and Scalloped Oval (Spellbinders), Mini Bloomers, Bloomer Greenery and Rolling Clouds Build-a-Scene Dies (Taylored Expressions)
Embossing Folders: Dots (Cuttlebug), Cloudy Days (Taylored Expressions)
Colored with ZIG Clean Color Markers
Other: Heart Brad, Rhinestone (Want2Scrap)

I used a quote from the Happy New Home set for the inside - it's shown in the upper right of the photo above and reads:

MAY YOUR WALLS KNOW JOY,
MAY EVERY ROOM HOLD
LAUGHTER
AND EVERY WINDOW OPEN TO
GREAT POSSIBILITY.

Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.