Saturday, June 4, 2016

Stampendous - Smile!

Just playing with some new stamps I picked up at Michael's. They are from Stampendous. The set includes dies to cut out the mason jar and the flowers. I was a little off at the bottom, but still happy enough to share.


The background was created with a stencil designed by Dyan Reavely.
The ink, cardstock and watercolor paper are all from Gina K Designs.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers, Zig Clean Color pens and Michael's Recollections Color Splash Aqua Crayons. The crayons leave a shimmer, but the photo doesn't capture that effect at all.

Lately, I'm just in love with watercolor!

Thanks for stopping by. 


2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the dots background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie! Your watercoloring is just BEAUTIFUL on this stamp! All of the pretty colors work together so perfectly and I love the yarn you tied around it too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.