Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Art Impressions - Front and Back Cards

I visited the Art Impressions booth at the Artistic Rubber Stamp Expo in Shakopee, Minnesota last weekend and picked up one of their Front and Back stamps ... among other things! I think I need more. This set is called the Eat Itself Set and dies are available separately to cut out the woman front and back.

Eat Itself Set - 4567





Supplies:

Stamps: Art Impressions
Patterned Paper and Stickers: Echo Park
Cardstock: Gina K Designs

Image colored with ZIG Clean Color Markers

I wasn't thrilled with my die cutting - there are impressions from the die I wish weren't there. I had to play around with sizing to fit this lady and her big honkin' cake. This card is 5.5" square.

I look forward to making more cards with this image. 
She's fun to color!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.