Friday, June 24, 2016

A Series of Inspirations - Thinking of You

I see so many great tutorials and beautiful projects. I thought it would be fun to start a series showing my efforts trying out these different techniques.

This card is inspired by a recent tutorial that Jennifer McGuire shared. She used some Clarity Stencil Brushes with a lovely stencil and I couldn't stop thinking of her card.

You can find her tutorial HERE.

I don't have the Clarity Brushes, but I wanted to give the technique a try, so I used my Royal Stencil brushes with some Gina K Designs inks.


I did get a chance to try the Clarity Stencil Brushes recently and I can see and feel the difference, so they are definitely on my wish list. I'm still pleased with the results.

The stamps and die are a set from Taylored Expressions called "One & Only You". You can find the set HERE. It's such a handy, versatile set that I know I'll use a bunch!


Supplies:

Ink: Black Licorice (Fun Stampers Journey)
Cardstock: Black Onyx, White (Gina K Designs)
Stamps and Dies: One & Only You (Taylored Expressions)
Stencil: Ranger

Other: Brushes from Royal & Langnickel

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.