Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Crafter's Companion: Holiday Hugs & Mistletoe Kisses


I created the snowman, his hat, bow, snowflake and flourish using the Silhouette Cameo. Then, I added the perfect sentiment from Crafter's Companion.

The snowman's face, eyes, and mouth are inked with Pearlescent Ice Blue to give sort of an irregular edge.  The carrot was inked with Toffee Crunch Memento Luxe and Rich Cocoa - directly with the ink pad, just to make it pop a bit more. The tip of the carrot is mounted with dimensional foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink, cut it out, and edged it with Love Letters Memento ink and mounted it on some cardstock. I added a little twine bow and a button to the bow that was on his hat.

This will look perfect hanging on the door!

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Crafter's Companion's Vintage Christmas (Link coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you have to say and will answer any questions.